The term Glolight ‘or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Mill Pool, Nash Lane, Belbroughton, Stourbridge, Worcestershire worcestershire. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Glolight‘s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
By using our services you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
- Glolight will dispatch your paid orders by Royal Mail or Couriers and aims to have all received orders placed Monday Friday shipped and delivered within 10 working days subject to stock availability. Orders placed over the weekend and public holidays will be processed the next working day.
- To limit any delivery delays please make sure all contact details are filled in correctly.
- Surcharged Areas which include Offshore, Highlands and Islands will be priced individually, to find out postage & package costs contact Glolight at: email@example.com
- All International orders will be subject to delivery costs and priced individually, please contact Glolight at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Glolight reserves the right, by giving notice to the customer at anytime before purchase, to increase the price to take account of any increase in cost of the service to Glolight as a result of any factor beyond the control of Glolight.
- The Courier Company will make one attempt to deliver the goods to be delivered to the delivery address specified by the customer. If such goods cannot be delivered (due to no fault of the Courier Company) the Courier Company will have the option either to make a further attempt to deliver the goods to the address specified by the customer or to deliver to any other address specified by the customer in either case at the customers cost.
- Any Consignments that are Undeliverable or Unclaimed will be redelivered or returned to Glolight on which if any extra costs are incurred from the Courier Company will be passed onto the Customer.
- You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
- The courier shall use all reasonable efforts to deliver in accordance with its regular delivery schedules but these are not guaranteed. Time for the delivery shall not be of the essence in respect of the performance of the services. If the customer uses a non pod service i.e. delivery of consignment where the courier is not required to obtain a proof of delivery from the consignee, then the courier may effect delivery by leaving the consignment in a porch, garage, shed, back door, letter box, or other location at the delivery point where (in reasonable view of the courier) the consignment is out of sight of the general public and will not be damaged by normal weather conditions (safe place). Delivery is deemed to take place when the consignment is left in a safe place at the delivery point and Glolight will have no liability for any loss or damage occurring after delivery.
- Glolight shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages or loss (including loss of income, profits, markets, use of contents or loss of an opportunity) or other indirect loss arising from the loss, damage, delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of the customers goods even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise.
- We shall not be liable if your goods or any part of it is lost, damaged, delayed or mis-delivered or not delivered at all as a result of: circumstances beyond our control such as: Acts of God which shall include earthquakes, cyclones, storms, flooding, fire, disease, fog, snow, frost; force majeure which shall include war, accidents, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, perils of air local disputes, and civil commotions; National or Local disruptions in air or ground transportation networks, mechanical problems to modes of transport or machinery.
- If you change your mind you have the right to cancel your purchase contract within 14 days – providing the goods are in a re-saleable condition. We will only refund the initial postage costs if any, if the entire order is returned. Please download our returns form and include with the items in their original packaging, and send it back to:
- If your goods are damaged, misdescribed, not fit for purpose or faulty please email to let us know the details. If necessary, we will arrange for the return of the product to us.
- When returning items we strongly recommend that you send your items by a recorded service as we will not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. We do not pay for return postage if the item is not faulty.